Customer Advisory Board
- experienced and highly respected in the field
- articulate about issues and needs
- willing to commit to participation
The Customer Advisory Board is intended to encompass the full spectrum of the professional association and non-profit markets, with representation from:
- the major industry segments
- major geographical regions
- key constituencies
Members are chosen to represent a mix of types of industries and needs, and are asked to speak not only to the needs of their specific organization, but to the customer constituency they represent.
- Member responsibilities and terms of participation
- Members normally join the board in January and serve for a period of three years.
- Membership is staggered so that approximately one third of the members rotate off the board each December
- Past advisory board members are considered “members emeritus” and may be contacted from time to time when a broader opinion sample is needed.
- In order to foster open communication, members will be asked to sign and adhere to non-disclosure agreements. Information provided under non-disclosure will be so noted by a Kintivo staff either in print or verbally.
- Members are expected to participate in the annual Advisory Board meeting, a one-day meeting.
- Members may be contacted by phone or email on an as-needed basis to provide input on specific issues or strategies.
- On occasion, members may be asked to solicit input from others in their organization or industry segment.
Interested in joining the Customer Advisory Board?
Please send request to: info@Kintivo.com