Kintivo SharePoint Mobile Sync
Try Mobile Sync for 30 days free.
Pick a plan below that offers the features you want.
Mobile Sync auto synchronizes SharePoint contacts with mobile devices and works with SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016 and SharePoint Online.
You control who can sync what.
Already a subscriber? Mobile Sync Sign In
It took me less than five minutes to follow the Kintivo outlined process of adding the account to synchronize the contacts to my new iPhone 6. It took about the same amount of time to configure my phone to point at my Office 365 email. I was expecting to need to troubleshoot it, but I didn’t. It just worked. There really wasn’t a lot to configure: very simple and then it was really hands off. I haven’t needed to touch the configuration, and it just works.”
Mobile Sync auto synchronizes SharePoint contacts with mobile devices and works with all versions of SharePoint, including SharePoint Online.
- Synchronizes SharePoint List contacts with smartphone/device contacts.
- Make syncs that are bi-directional and/or one-way between SharePoint and device(s).
- Allow people to update SharePoint contacts when they update the contact on their smartphone (or disallow it).
- Control which SharePoint contacts to synchronize using SharePoint List Views.
- Map device contact fields to SharePoint List Columns (First Name, Last Name, Photo, Mobile, Address, Assistant, etc.).
- The service utilizes native device standards to achieve interoperability across all major platforms, including iOS and Android.
Need to sync more contacts? Consider the Enterprise Edition. The Enterprise Edition runs on-premise and has no limitations.